How to delegate a New Admin/Authorized Representative (with screenshots).
To change the Authorized Representative we would need two things:
- Contact helpdesk to request a New Auth Rep Delegation Form. A signing officer at the organization needs to delegate a new Authorized Representative by printing and filling out the New Auth Rep Delegation from.
- The new delegate will receive instruction to complete their own identity vetting by following the instructions below.
Start at the DSM Registration Page and follow the instructions below:
Click on “Register a New Domain.”
Then on “Select to Continue”
Then complete the fields of each step as follows:
- Please enter your organization’s domain (everything after the @sign).
- Then create and enter a unique username.
- Then create and enter a unique password, re-enter.
Then click on “Register/Update” under step 5 which is the Individual Identity affidavit
You will only need to complete the individual affidavit. Once complete, click on “Save and Continue.”
Click on “Printer Friendly.” 3 pages total will print. We only need the Individual Affidavit you just completed.
Please sign the affidavit in the presence of a notary and upload the submission back to us.
Let us know if you have any questions about the process.