What can we help you with?

The Authorized Representative has left and we need to delegate a new person.

To change the Authorized Representative we would need two things:

  1. A signing officer at the organization needs to delegate a new Authorized Representative by printing and filling out the New Auth Rep Delegation form HERE.
  2. The submit the form HERE.
  3. The new delegate will receive instruction to complete their own identity vetting by following the instructions below.


Previous Adding a New Admin with screenshots