The Authorized Representative should be an owner, administrative staff, partner or corporate officer of the Organization registering for the Direct domain.
- The Authorized Representative ensures the identity of all users of the Organization’s Direct domain.
- The Authorized Representative has the authority to act on behalf of the Entity in all matters pertaining to Direct participation including but without limitation:
- Configuration / Endpoint management if applicable.
- Obtain certificates and certificate verification if applicable.
- Delegate Administrator(s) for the Direct domain
- Authority to create and manage mailboxes (if applicable)
- Password management for all users