What can we help you with?
Features and Functionality
- Change the way your messages are listed and sorted.
- Composing a New Message
- Configuration Settings for Smartphone Apps and Devices
- Direct Secure Messaging with Outlook
- How can I sort the message list?
- How do I change the message list column?
- How do I set up different profiles for a "group" managing a mailbox?
- List Operations
- Managing Folders
- Mark Messages as Read or Flagged
- Messages List
- Open a Message for Reading
- Preview Pane
- Search Box
- Sending Secure to Any Email Address
- Terminating the Session
- Threading messages and conversations
- Transform Service for CCD/CCDA
- Viewing Emails and Attachments
- Webmail Toolbar
- Show all articles ( 6 ) Collapse Articles
Terminating the Session
Once your work is done on the webmail application, it’s important that you properly terminate the current session by clicking the Logout icon. This will make sure that no other person accessing your computer can read or delete your emails or send them on your behalf. Simply closing the browser window is not enough to log-out!
Table of Contents